As a sought-after public speaker, event host and national spokeswoman, Brenda empowers and inspires audiences and has shared the stage with such names as Maya Angelou, Jose Eber and David Foster.
- Her diverse client list ranges from Dupont Chemical and Mattel Inc., to Estée Lauder and Time, Inc.
- Brenda opens people up to new possibilities and moves them to become fully self expressed leaders in the world.
- Her wit and humor keeps people fully engaged, while providing the perfect mix of entertainment and transformation.
"Brenda delighted and informed our executives. With one talk she transformed how many showed up to work, both in the way they dressed, their confidence and professionalism. A master of her craft & a pleasure to work with."
- Graciela Meibar, VP Global Diversity Mattel Inc.
"Brenda spoke brilliantly about the value and power of first impressions, and how to align dress and style with our brand philosophy and identity in order to to win business. She truly is a treasure we cannot do without."
- Barry Garapedian, Smith Barney
"I’ve been hiring speakers for events for 25 years. Brenda is the best person we have ever used. She is 100% engaging and possesses that rare ability to make everyone in the audience feel she’s speaking just to them."
- Tom Swanson, CEO ACME Media
"Brenda has been our Master of Ceremonies for 11 years. She’s engaging and witty, holding the attention of the entire audience. I would recommend for everyone to hire Brenda if they want to ensure the success of their event."
- Lou Drobnick, Exec, Vice Chancellor Pepperdine University
Dress without Stress
Learn how to create an empowering image with Brenda’s trademark dressing system: “The Silhouette Solution.” Audiences will discover how to build a modern, functional, stress-free wardrobe that works for any budget, size, weight or age. This talk is the perfect solution for business women on the go.
With her unique insight into the world of image, Brenda explains how to utilize personal appearance as a powerful tool to achieve goals, build trust, confidence and credibility. Experiencing this high-level talk that’s steeped in science and actionable tips is critically important, because we only get one chance to make a good first impression.
The Power of Color
In this compelling talk, Brenda delivers the solution to looking your very best by demonstrating the astonishing power of color and the effect it has on our lives. From how we feel about ourselves to how we’re perceived by others. Discover the world of color harmony and get that corporate glow!
- Keynote 60-90 Minutes
- Workshops - Half/Full Day
- Personal Color Consultation